COVID-19 PROCEDURE FOR OPENING THE STUDIO
We are planning to re-open the Studio with effect from Sunday September 6th. We are very mindful of the need to ensure that everyone is safe. To that effect we have carried out a full Risk Assessment to comply with the Governments guidelines for Pilates Studios. As a result, we have decided on the following guidelines for all users of the Studio. Please make sure that you comply with them, and above all, if you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and stay safe.
- Please do not come to the Studio if you feel unwell, even slightly, have a high temperature ,persistent cough, loss of taste or smell, have a sore throat or flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who has. This applies to everyone, including the teachers.
- Please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your class is due to start.
- For your own safety, we recommend you wear a mask when entering the building. You must keep to the right hand side when entering the gym, and when using the stairs. Please observe and maintain social distancing at all times
- Your temperature will be taken at the door before you are able to enter the Studio.
- There is a touchless hand sanitizer to the right of the Studio door, please use this before entering. You will then be able to remove your mask.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the Studio, and all your belongings must be placed in the cubbyholes in the Studio. These will be cleaned between each class.
- Socks must be worn in the Studio for all classes.
- To observe social distancing the mats have been placed 2m apart. We would encourage you, where possible, to bring your own mat and head cushion. If you are able to bring your own, we have marked spaces on the floor for you to place your mat.
- We will be adopting a one way, first in last out system. This might mean that you will not be able to choose your favourite spot in the Studio
- If you wish to use the water dispenser, you must use the wipes provided before and after getting your drink to clean the tap lever. Any disposable cups must be placed in the bin after use, and not left in the Studio. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to bring your own water.
- There will be 15 minutes between classes to make sure we have time to thoroughly clean the Studio and equipment. This does mean there will be some adjustments to the timetable.
- When leaving the Studio, please use the hand sanitizer by the fire escape door, and leave by this exit observing the last in first out procedure.
STUDIO REFORMER CLASSES:
We have spaced the reformers to give the required distance, and have 3 in each Studio. We have new loops and handle for the boxes, which will all be cleaned between classes as well as the reformers and boxes.
To maintain the Government required social distancing, we can only fit 6 mats in the Studio. Any Studio mat classes will also be zoomed to those of you who prefer to continue to join online from home. We will initially give preference to the clients who have been unable to zoom classes to book a pace in the Studio for Mat Classes.
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT
Please book your classes through your teacher, or me. We will not be using Team Up at present.
Prices for classes (whether in the Studio, or from home), will be held at the current zoom rates for the next block of 6 weeks. You can continue to pay by BACS or by card. Please identify yourself by name in the reference box when paying by BACS, so that we know who has paid.
BACS details are: Perfect Fit Pilates Ltd. Sort code: 60 18 10, A/C 16553888
If you are coming to the Studio, you can still pay by card.